Tuesday, January 21, 2014

my 45 Day is a Challenge

Well I am 45 today..

Last night I had a tooth removed that was officially the worst extraction that I've ever had. I look like I've been in a fight or something. Swollen jaw...my lips got cut three times with the instruments... it became rather hairy scary for awhile...poor nurse was running all over trying to get this tool and that forcep...anything to see if it would work. Yep fun stuff. So I am eating NOTHING for my bday.

I did get one birthday present, want to see it?



Seriously, that's what I got! LOL!!! The only thing I got!!!
(we dont exchange gifts that often)
My daughter got it for me. It made me laugh.

I am also officially the MOST BEHIND IN MY WORK that I have ever been. Seriously! whew what a day! So I thought I would let you help me celebrate my day, and just take that present, spruce it up a little and share it with all of you.



YOU HAVE TO USE THE CODE : HillbillyBday

Only I am a bit behind on posting since i was up all night. I sort of have been lazy today. I took two naps. No matter, sale runs all day tomorrow too.

All the ahhhhs are included and my dear sweet friend gave you new categories to find the monthly ahhhhs much easier. Just scroll down to the bottom of the ahhhhh page.

5 comments:

  1. Ouch!! Well, Happy Birthday - should I say enjoy using your present? Take those naps, you must need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to spend your birthday! Happy birthday anyway and I too laughed at the gift. Use it well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday again, you got more than I did ;) - I DID just spend over $80 at a CERTAIN quilt shop online, so...... we ARE going out Friday for Stone fire heated pizza in town, they only serve pizza on weekends...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday. I hope you're feeling better today? I love your present and hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I've been missing your posts and now I know why. Bad me Bad.
    A VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete