Thursday, January 2, 2014

HUGE major WONDEROUSLY wonderful ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Did you know that we are almost at Ahhhh number 100?? I have been racking my brain for at least 6 months trying to figure out what we should do to celebrate the big finish of the first 100 ahhhhs and the moving forward to the next, and then the next after that! (yes...there are 300 of them drawn up and ready!).

So, then one lovely late night, I came up with it (with a little help from my volunteer employees... you need to give them the credit for this ahhhhsomely great idea).

One thing that Ive seen time and time again with the Ahhhhs is that people don't treat them as normal quilt blocks. They use them in more of a sampler quilt style...which is great! They turn out pretty! But, these are also normal quilt blocks...when you place two of the same block side by side, you often get amazing secondary patterns. (Which, besides fussy cutting is what I love about them the most.)

So, I've come up with the idea for this new year of 2014. I will be releasing "Mystahhhry Quilts"!

All the details for Mystahhhhry number one will be lined out for you tomorrow, so be watching. In the mean time I'll try to contain my excitement. Maybe jump up and down a few times. That will be good for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! You are on a roll child!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing. Must do the last 8 AHHH's that are in the box!

    ReplyDelete