Monday, February 3, 2014

Excitement is relative

I want to share my latest purchase. It may not be exciting to you...but when one cuts as many labels as I do...it's very exciting.



Yep. A paper cutter. Can't get much more exciting than that, huh?
 You say, what about sewing supplies? Ha! Id rather just use what I have. 
Fabric? um...unless you can come up with some older Yenter lines or some Paula Nadlestern, then I pretty much have all that I will need in my lifetime. Anyway... that lovely little tool shall save me some time. Yay!!! We like that :)

------------------------------------------------

The husband and I went on a date. You have to understand..this is just not something that we do. We don't have time, we don't usually have a sitter, and we don't spend the money. But this weekend I was decided it was time. So Saturday morning I called him (I work downstairs, he was upstairs...this is what cell phones are for, don't you know?) and told him that he better be calling my daughter and arranging a sitter for dinner and a movie. I even lined up the movie for him. A half hour later he actually walked down the stairs (no phone) and invited me on a date. Aren't we romantic?
Now if you know me well...I don't do t.v...and rarely watch movies. It just is such a waste of time to me, but this movie I really did enjoy. I highly recommend it.


------------------------------------------------------------

I've been wanting to get this blog up and going again and do a Sunday inspiration post every Sunday. I did that one about color and I loved it. Its now after midnight. Sunday is come and gone. But something from the above movie inspired me already and I know what I will get all prepared for next Sunday.

----------------------------------------------------------

I am going to go ahead and prepublish the next Mystahhhhry step for a few hours from now. We can't have them waiting very long for such an important thing!

2 comments:

  1. Good on you and your man! It is our anniversary today(30years) so we are off to dinner which I am looking forward to. Saving Mr Banks was a great movie... saw it with DD2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you and Jerry were able to get out and have a date. And YIPPEE on the paper cutter. I am a basic person myself and would much rather spend my money on basic tools than all the fancy gadgets out there these days.

    ReplyDelete