Tuesday, May 13, 2014

He's Back....

Thank you for all your comments about the video.

I do have to laugh about some; I should have mentioned this yesterday because we knew about it yesterday from a few other people. We do have a tripod and it was in use, the camera was not touched. BUT we were in the middle of a bad storm during filming and there was a window nearby that was cracked. If you will watch closely the curtain is what moved. It reminds me of that part of 3 Men and a Baby with the little ghost boy. That still gives me the creeps. Have you ever seen that?? Where the little boy shows up at the window, just staring?

Ha! He's back....

Now the real reason for this post: Jerry's sister passed away suddenly yesterday and I'll be out of pocket until next week. The webshop will be open for viewing but I will not be able to fill orders until next week. Thank you for your patience!!
----------------------------


Here's a little something for you to view since you are probably tired of watching the ghost in my video. Of course, we all know this is a cutout. But still, it's creepy! Every time you watch it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of Jerry and your loss. You will be in my prayers. hugs

    ReplyDelete