Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Introducing a NEW Friend!!

I LOVE love LOVE the "Jewel" piece when doing English Paper Piecing designs. Starting with the new ahhhhs that are just being posted within the next couple of days, I will slowly be entering the jewel into my designs. It will not show up every month, but it will pop up here and there. 
Factoid: I purposely saved the jewel to be used in the second set of 100 ahhhh designs. Why? It would have been a brand new piece to introduce in the second ahhhh book that is now not to be. No matter. Patterns coming!
(to be worked on after I move because I don't want to get all set up with a printing company only to have to find a new one.)


Here is what a Jewel looks like and you can find them HERE at Paper Pieces.com.
Of course, I will be utilizing several sizes but this gives you an idea of what I am talking about. Fun times ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that online and in their catalog, fun things to make with it too!

    ReplyDelete