Wednesday, June 25, 2014

page changes

I am changing the chronological ahhhh pages to have the colored layouts instead of the individual ahhh. They will be linked to the website as before but this way you can easily see the drawings all in one place.

As I promised myself, I have not been sewing at all. Just going back and coloring from the beginning so that I can get these to the website. I posted 1-12 on the page that says 1-25 up above in that tab, but of those here are my favorite designs. Click over and see the rest of them!


I love the diversity of this block. 





Secondary patterns shown here are so pretty.



Not a big seller because of all the tiny pieces but this one would be amazing in a runner or large quilt.




Stars, who can't love them?





Very simple, very pretty. 




3 comments:

  1. Well, blogger ate my first comment, it seems. I'll try again! These are lovely! I've been lurking lately and haven't had time to comment, but I wanted to let you know how happy I am for you, that aaahhhhs and other projects are going well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all your AHHHs .Hope all is well in your part of the world. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hillbilly Quilt Shop" has been included in the sixth edition of our Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014 series. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new customers in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july-2014_13.html

    ReplyDelete