Monday, July 14, 2014

The disappearing act

When I disappear...
then you know my life is insanity. I know my life is usually crazy. But when I am gone for THIS long then you know its insanity. I always have to pick and choose what I will work on in the few minutes I have and since the fabric group pays the bills...well you know.

So here is a quick run down:

1) Mr. Hillbilly is sick. Again. This time its most likely his liver causing the most issues. His Chron's is acting up as well but they can't do a thing about that..because of his liver. He has some liver tests this week and that's about all we know. He sleeps ALOT, is worn out ALOT, and cannot watch Stephen so I can work except for short periods of time.

2) Mr. Hillbilly did NOT get his job he was trying for. Good. I mean I hate this town but he's not well enough to change jobs. Best leave life how it is for now.

3) Hillbilly (thats me) has some crazy female issues that need resolved ASAP. I will have insurance in October ..counting the days. I will need surgery. Nuff said about that. Other than for 2-3 days a month it is almost scary. I have no idea how to afford said insurance but we'll deal with that when the time comes. Can't wait any longer is all I know.

4) Hillbilly (me again) has been pretty down in the dumps. Worse than I've ever been since the whole mess started almost 3 years ago now. I just hate seeing Mr. head down the sick path again. I hate him spending his life..in bed. He only does this when he's really sick. But me and the kids spend life alone. And that, my friends, is hard. I have shouldered things for so long and I feel like I am at a breaking point...or I did a couple of weeks ago. I am actually fine now. I think my horrid female issues had me wondering how I was going to tolerate everything.

---------------------------------------

Ok that was personal..now for business:

1) I will be releasing ahhhhs for month 18 soon. I know they are VERY late but we didnt have income while Mr wasnt working so I couldnt order them. I am sorry. To save money I will now package them on my own again and I am waiting on some pieces then they will go up to the website.

2) Due to the huge drop off of club sales, month 18 will be the last monthly club offered. I will still list all 300 plus to the website for sale; but usually most people pick and choose after the first few months.
I do have some good things up my sleeve for the future concering ahhhhs  and hexagons. I just need my household to calm and cooperate with those plans :)

3) Facebook groups:
Since my job requires me to pretty much live on facebook, I do check in there quite often. There are some great groups on facebook that are instant and fun...a bit easier to do than blogs. Some favorites to look for:

"Ive been hexed and I like it" (I didnt want to join this forever because of the name but its a very active EPP group)

"english paper piecing".

" for the love of paper piecing"

"jason yenter fan club"

"ozark fabric" -- I sort of live here

There are TONS of groups for every type of quilting. bonnie hunter. hand quilting. modern quilting.

i am going to try to get into instagram and twitter..but I am needing to learn that mess and who has time for that? I tell you I need to hire a media person.

----------------------------------

Well that is the rundown really fast. I doubt I'll check in again until I know how Mr is doing with his liver. I'll let you all know as soon as I know!

~~Hillbilly~~

5 comments:

  1. Keep your spirits up and you are in my thoughts and prayers.Hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, life sure is insane for you both at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tonya! (((Hugs))) and lots of prayers heading your way. I"m so sorry life has taken another bad turn for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happened on to your link. please email me I have some info for you and your health.
    jjjacobson@wctatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for a neat quilt block to do and/or to photo and make a barn quilt. I have a place enlarge a photo onto vinyl which is then put on stainless steel. can make neat barn quilts that are very neat and different
    jjjacobson@wctatel.net

    ReplyDelete