Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hidden surprises

Without having book deadlines, and with the situation at home (refer to the Hillbilly Handiworks blog), I made a decision. One that takes a LOAD OFF MY SHOULDERS!
Do you know what that decision is?

NO MORE DEADLINES. None. Not for now at least. I always work every spare minute I get anyway, so I am not sure how deadlines help..anyway..what THAT means is this...

I have a plan that I made, and I stick to that plan. I don't give myself timelines until my husband is better. I don't promise to do other things because there is too much on my plate as it is. I do what works for the Hillbilly!

What does that mean for you and for that ahhhhs?

Well I work through my checklist that I've been chiseling at but its been hard as I have to go from here to there to there and back and forth trying to catch up. Instead..I just work through it.

Yesterday I did number 1 on the list: I updated all of the ahhhs to include discount pricing.

Number 2) I get secondary patterns drawn up. That means...I am not going to release any new ahhhhs until they are done! Seriously...don't die. But if I hold their release it is so much smarter, as I can show secondary patterns as we go. When I do get back to releasing, they will have all the secondary patterns and such included in the release all at once. Now that is much better.

So, therefore, I better get to drawing! Check out these secondary doo dads. A couple of them I just love!!

Number 36: Sliced Hexagon
is a super simple ahhhh. and popular because of that. Rainbows are also popular so I just colored one like a rainbow and showed you how the pattern looks if you leave them all the same direction (top) or twist them (bottom). 


#37 Sun Stone
Is another one of those popular hexi settings. I colored them all the same here and twisted every other one to create a little flower pattern in the centers. 


is the first little hidden surprise today. It's not a popular choice but look... this might change some minds.


is similar to a couple of others but very unique in its own way. I have shown it both directions. 


Number 40: Snooker
 is probably your biggest surprise this week! I have always loved this one and the fun that it can create.
I used the same ahhhh over and over and did three different layouts with that ahhhh.
Isn't it amazing? 



Just play folks. Amazing awaits you! 



2 comments:

  1. looks great! can you 38 without the hole in the middle? so that would be 3 up against each other? or something like that.....

    ReplyDelete