Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Closed for now

I shut the shop down the other day because I cannot seem to get the shipping accurate.
But tonight I decided that I am leaving it closed for a bit. With my husband declining as he is, I am just getting further and further behind and taking longer and longer to get the orders out.

He just spent a crazy couple of weeks in the hospital, I will blog about it on the other blog this weekend when I have more time.

I am going to release more ahhhhs, just give me a bit to get caught up.
Oh and the store! yes I opened it, but not like I would have liked. Lots of closed days because of the dear hubster.

More later, this was just a fast hey to let you know I am not gone forever...I just am gone for a short hiatis to tend to him.

Thanks for your understanding!

1 comment: