Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A new Mystahhhry!

I told you Hillbilly would be back in action soon!

Well it's happening :)

We just finished moving this past weekend, and then I was able to catch up at my fabric shop, then focus on a new fun project for all of us.

Announcing:


I will be releasing sevceral Mystahhhry designs. I am super excited because I am going to utilize this blog, as well as, my



to share the steps.
If you join the facebook group, I will be with you every step of the way, even helping you with your fabric selection.

I am not posting an exact schedule. I don't do that. Not with my husband how he is. But, I can tell you that I will post a couple of Teaser's to my Facebook group as the weekend goes.

In fact, I've been posting them already!

Tomorrow I'll post the name of the pattern and a bit about how I came by the name.
Then Friday I will post just ONE of the pieces we will be using, and what to do with it.
Fabric requirements will come out Tuesday. (waiting until after the holiday weekend).

Then I won't start releasing the rest of the pattern until Tuesday September 15th. Due to the nature of how many pieces there are, and how the pattern is laid out, there will not be a set schedule.
Guess you will just have to be on the lookout and trust the Hillbilly to know what she is doing :)

If you know me, then you know I do things my own way and never like anyone else.
So just come along and enjoy this unique experience and I assure you, you will love it.

P.S. If you join the Facebook group linked above, I assure you, you will here things there first!

2 comments: