Monday, January 18, 2016

Mysterious Plans

I have had several people asking if I am going to leave the clues up for this mystery, and how long I will keep them there if I do plan to remove them. 

I will leave the Shindig page functioning as long as I have space to do so. Once the photo of the finish is released, you will no longer really need the clues unless you decide to NOT look at the finish and do the mystery step by step without sneaking a peek. 

I am not releasing a photo of the finish until at least two people show me a photo of their finished solved mystery. Once it has been solved by others, I will show you a finished drawing plus change the photo of it on my website. 

------------------------------------------------

I am currently working feverishly on a book (well I know I have the one that has met with too many disappointments but this is a different one. ). I have a team of folks helping me, and we are trying to push it through and get it done so it can fund me taking time off work for a surgery. So, I am in total design mode, basting project after project for the book. When I design I do all my glue basting as I go. 

Well last night into the early morning hours and again this morning I designed a new quilt which I thought was going to be for the book. But, this morning as I finished, I realized,  I just can't let it happen. It is the PERFECT Mystahhhry along with Hillbilly project!

So..I guess, folks, we have another mysery coming! This time though, I will be blogging about it all in advance, so it will be prescheduled, and I won't be stressed trying to keep up.

Also, It is much easier than the last one..far less pieces in the overall quilt and while there are fussy cut sections, none have to be perfect! They don't kaleidoscope or mirror,  so therefore easier to accomplish.

You will like this mystery folks. If you didn't join the first one because it looked too slow and tedious, then this mystery is for you. Nothing slow or tedious about it!

I don't know how to make a fancy blog button but I will be sharing this photo around. If you like to add buttons to your blog, then feel free to grab it and use it. I would just link it back to my blog in general until the mystery begins. 



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to begin, this will be my next project. Have some more sewing on the mystery, but I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete