Monday, March 28, 2016

How many days til Friday??

I cannot believe we are getting down to the wire, yet it still seems like FOREVER until Friday.





My work schedule is so much better this week, yet my little man is still on Spring Break until Wednesday so my time is limited until then. As for my fabric group, I have so many shipments arriving this week, you in the group will be in shipping invoice heaven. I best sharpen my cutting scissors.

In spite of all the busy my life is,  you do not even know how badly my pudgy fingers itch to keep designing the next mystahhhry (after The Center of Attention.) It is a table runner, and my glue pen keeps beckoning to me. I have part of it glued up and ready and cannot wait to glue some more.

 I actually have the next mystahhhry after that designed too. I am on a roll. Well, that is what happens when I decide to ditch the book and just offer the patterns. It is exciting to see that you all are loving the patterns.

Have you seen some of the finishes from the last mystery? I'll post a few at the bottom of this blog post. Also, if you are wanting to purchase any of the Baltimore Spring fabric panels, I just received another bolt, but it was a small bolt, short of several yards. In other words, this is it folks. I cannot get anymore.
You can find them RIGHT HERE and remember, you will need two for the mystery.




Alas, I have to go get ready for work now. The grocery store was crazy busy over the weekend, and usually Mondays are insanity too. Monday's are usually our busiest day at the grocery store.

Here are some lovely finishes of Shindig that people have posted in the Mystahhhry Along With Hillbilly Facebook group. If you wish to do "Shindig", the papers are still available HERE. or if you care to cut all those little diamonds yourself, the pdf file are available for purchase HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment