Saturday, April 2, 2016

You don't have to do them all!

While you are all just beginning the Center of Attention mystery, I am actually already working on blogging the next. I push them through because the mysteries are how I publish my designs.

I know many of you are my biggest friends and supporters. But I don't want you to feel like you have to do every single one of my mysteries!!! I, too, have a desire to sew other things, and wish I could take a weeks vacation just so I can sew! Wouldn't that be amazing? I do think it would be. I don't think I'd get into going to quilting retreats like some of you do, but I would like a personal one for sure.

Now one thing you do need to know, those of you grabbing files from the Mystahhhhry Along with Hillbilly Facebook group...don't expect the files to last long. And PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THE FILES TO FRIENDS!! Why? well because I am allowing you to 'test' them for free, but I really do need to make some money eventually, so the files go to my website for purchase after quilt samples are finished. I only sold one set of pieces after the Peacock quilt came out, but one is better than none. Baby steps.

Remember to share your hillbilly quilts in groups and on blogs. Word of mouth is much appreciated!!

Hope you all are having fun with your basting this weekend!

~Hillbilly~

No comments:

Post a Comment