Thursday, September 8, 2016

Space Journey post 7: little triangles and what they can do

I am sorry I didn't get my blog post out yesterday. We've actually been undergoing a family medical crisis and I totally forgot. (No it's not my husband this time. I'll blog about it in a day or two.)

I have to run to the hospital so no time for a fancy blog post this morning, but I will tell you that we are going to begin using our small triangles along with our tumbling blocks to make several different settings.

Only today we are ignoring our tumbling blocks and are going to add them to our small hexagons first.

You need to place triangles on three sides all opposite of each other. If done correctly, you will turn your hexagon into triangle itself.
Do this with all of your hexagons and I'll see you next Wednesday. (well for the mystery anyway. I want to get around to blogging a lot more about life, etc so maybe I'll find the time this week. I really used to enjoy blogging and would like to get back to it. )


1 comment: