Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Space Journey post 15: Making Space Rovers

 If going on a space journey, how are you going to explore without something to explore with??
Well then I guess we best make us some Space Rovers. 


You know, this hillbilly knows all how to make Space Rovers.
You need 10 hexagon triangle thingies.
(You should have 12 left. 6 + 6. You will be using 5 of one type and five of another.)
You also need 10 TIE fighter (enemy ships.)
What better way to use an enemy ship than put it to better use? 




Sew one hexagon triangle onto one TIE fighter enemy ship, then look at that!
Your own Space Rovers.
Make 10.
5 + 5


2 comments:

  1. OK...now I am truly stumped. I haven't decided if you are a quilting genius...or a mad scientist! Either way, I look forward to seeing the final results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me laugh out loud and I so needed that. LOL thanks for enjoying the journey!

      Delete