Monday, May 1, 2017

8 Shooters Clue 8: 888



Today I bring you the 8th Clue
in your 8 Shooters Mystery.
You need 8 squares of the background color that you just basted. 




I LOVE this clue.
Because we are starting to finally combining colors and making some pop.
Today we are just going to work with your Shooters Set One.
This set only has one 8 Shooter.
Give it four squares.
Pretty!
(Take a moment and remove your diamond papers as well. JUST the diamond papers.)



Then sew a square to the tip of each of your other four 6 pointer partial stars that go with SET ONE. 



And now you have 8 squares for your 8th clue of your 8 shooter mystery.

I have no doubt that some of you will have these all sewn up by days end. POST IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP when you are caught up. We LOVE to see the posts!

So I could say I'd give you the next clue in 3 days.
If I wasn't moving.
But I am moving and taking it a day at a time, a trip at a time around work.
Therefore, it's going to be a week.
If I get mine done sooner, I'll post it sooner.

8n't that somethin'?



No comments:

Post a Comment