Monday, May 15, 2017

8 Shooters Clue 9: Indian Time!


For this mystery we are playing Cowboys. And no game of cowboy would be complete without playing a game of Cowboys and Indians. 
It kind of makes me sad that in the political correctness of our society, our littles hardly play Cowboys and Indians anymore. Because, after all they are "Native Americans". Yes. Yes they are. But I am Cherokee. 1/4 Cherokee. Not a lot but enough to have enough Indian heritage to not be ashamed to be called an Indian. Sorry... I chased a rabbit there. 
We are playing Cowboys and Indians this week my mystery friends. 


Last Clue we were sewing our dark background pieces to Shooters Set One.
This week we are going to sew to Shooters Set TWO.

We are not going to touch our four shooters from SET TWO this week. Instead we are going to pick up our Double Shots (also from SET TWO)  and turn them into arrows.


Ok so they look like rocket ships.
That was the last mystery.
We are sharp shooters this time folks. So this is an arrow.
Cuz we are playing Cowboys and Indians this week.



I'll see you in a week. And this time its for real because I am already done with my portion.

I am so sorry this post took so long. I blogged why.
 You can read all about it here.
No matter how sick my husband gets, I am now trying to rebuild my business just as a pattern business. The dream still is to cut down my work hours some and travel to guilds and shops teaching or doing mini mystery classes.
 So please trust me that I will be around more since I've now up and moved my family and we are making a fresh start. A better start.
Of course we tried that a year and a half ago, and here we go again.
Hoping this is our last new start for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment