Monday, May 22, 2017

8 Shooters: Clue ten, baste it all again!



In the last few weeks we have been working on our pretty background colors.
(Labeled as SOLID MATCHING BACKGROUND SET TWO).
Below are the colors I chose.

We started with the darker one.
We still have some pieces not sewn up, but place them aside for now.



This week we are going to baste squares and triangles again.
ALL of your remaining squares and small triangles need to be basted to the lighter of the
 SOLID MATCHING BACKGROUND SET TWO color.



A quick count that I HOPE is accurate is there should be 80 small triangles and
48 squares, My pieces are at the other house at the moment so please tell me you have 80 small triangles and 48 squares left. (Because if you will remember right my pattern got lost in the move and has yet to be found. I sound like a disorganized mess but its only because my kids packed/moved my desk!)

I am going to see you in ten days this time. I have all mine basted but I feel like last week had a lot of sewing plus this is a lot of basting for those that hand baste.
If you are caught up then please share in the facebook group so that we can see, or even if you have just begun please share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment