Wednesday, June 14, 2017

8 Shooters Clue 12: Squarin off again

Ok so I promised this post by Wednesday, and by my time I still have 45 minutes to go so we are all good! Whew.
I cannot wait to tell you about some things that have happened, GOOD things. But no time at the moment cuz we need to square off some more!

Take out your 8 Shooters SET TWO. It is the one that has the first background squares going around it. Now add some colorful squares out of the lighter back ground color. Mine isn't sewn (you all are used to me by now), but here is what it looks like. You have 4 SET TWO 8 shooters so make sure you do this for all 4 of them.


One day while I was at work Stephen had like 4 kids in the house. (Jerry wasn't sure exactly how many... that's scary.) I guess one of them made their way to my sewing area. Stephen and I share an "activity room" that has all of our stuff: computer/school/clothes/toys/fabric/sewing tables and machines. So I understand kids coming to get toys but after what I found a couple of days ago when I went to sew for this post, the neighbor children are no longer allowed to play in our activity room.
One of them had taken my entire mystery and unbasted it. I didn't have them all glue basted all the way, but I had them all tacked down. I do that in the very beginning when decided fabric requirements. I glue tack the pieces to the fabric and cut them out, then finish basting later.

Only now I got to sort papers and fabric all apart and tack them all down again.
This would be why I didn't sew this week.

I sure hope you got to sew this week.
I asked people to post in the mystery group their progress so far and only two posted so those two one a prize. (Yes both of you...FB message me your address and I'll send them out first of next week. )

You really should become more involved there.
Because I am going to start just giving away lots of stuff.
I have lots of stuff to give.

Ok, I better quit jabbering and post before I run out of time before midnight!
See you Monday with the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment